Dynamics 365 Business Central is the new version of Dynamics NAV which Microsoft launched on October 1, 2018. With the launch, the names NAV and Navision disappear after more than 25 years.
From now on Microsoft collects its business applications under the name Dynamics 365. Furthermore, these new business applications no longer contain a version number or a year.
Have you already purchased and implemented Dynamics NAV? Then of course nothing changes with regard to your current solution.
Because Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central share the same code base, the transition from Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central is as seamless to you as any previous Dynamics NAV upgrade. After the upgrade you will get the new, refreshed and highly productive user experience from Business Central and the name of the product Dynamics NAV will change to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Cloud, On-Premise or a combination
Whether you want to work completely in the cloud, prefer On-Premise or a combination of both, the choice is yours. In addition, the universal app for Dynamics 365 Business Central offers a new possibility to access your data. This app is available for:
- Windows 10 (desktop, tablet and mobile phone)
- Android (tablet and mobile phone)
- iOS (tablet and mobile phone)
Striking possibilities Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Improved search function
Find your data faster with improved searches for pages, reports, help documentation and actions on your current page.
- Improved integration
An ERP system never stands alone. This new product excels in integration and links and is a leader in this!
A few examples:
- Integration with an existing (Microsoft) CRM system
- Extensive options for approval and workflow
- View and edit data directly from Outlook
- Can generate mobile applications very quickly (matter of days)
- Entering data via Excel
- Standard Dashboards and integration with Power BI
- Standard integration with many sensors; IoT (Internet of Things)
Would you like to know what Dynamics 365 Business Central means for your company?